View, browse and sort the ever-growing list of sessions by pass type and track. Filter by pass type to see which sessions your pass makes you eligible to attend.
Our ContentTECH Summit Mobile app is scheduled to launch mid-January of 2019, so you will be able to build your schedule there with just a click of a button. While choosing breakout sessions is not required, it helps us with room planning. And remember, seating is first-come, first-served, so it is a good idea to plan out your schedule ahead of time.
Check back often as we will be adding more sessions and speakers frequently. Please note that session dates and times are subject to change.
Date: Monday, April 8
Time: 1:00pm - 5:00pm
Pass Type: All Access, Main Conference Plus
Session Type: Workshop
Vault Recording: TBD
Audience Level: Intermediate
Many workshops attempt to talk about high level strategy while others dive deep into the details of one
aspect of a subject. This session is different in that it will demonstrate the connections we found in our company as
we built personalized, dynamic journeys using structured content - going from strategy to activation. Real anecdotes, real lessons learned and interactive sessions during the workshop
• Looking at data to inform strategy
• Understanding the customer and the right level ofpersonalization (how much is too much)
• Connecting strategy to planning (or multiple plans)
• Using detailed technologies and processes to identify the customer
• Connecting an identified customer to the right content
• Details behind orchestration across channels - making it real